HCA 13/71 f.195r Annotate
|← Previous Page |
|XXXX; pasted into wikispot on 27/04/14 by Colin Greenstreet|
|Jill Wilcox 18/11/12|
|Created 05/04/14, by CSG|
Expand this area to see details of page purpose, how to register, how to add footnotes, and useful links.
This page is for the annotation of HCA 13/71 f.195r.
Annotations can be viewed by everyone on a read-only basis.
For more information on MarineLives and the MarineLives Annotation Project read our Shipping News blog entries:
Registration to annotate documents
Registration is required to contribute annotations to this page and to other pages in the wiki.
You can register using the following Form, and we will issue you with a UserName and Password for the wiki.
The MarineLives transcription platform is built on MediaWiki, which uses wiki markup to format text. For a guide showing how to produce italics, bold, escaped text and headings, see the MediaWiki page on formatting; there are also guides for internal and external links, image embedding, tables, and more on lists.
- Go into edit mode
- Insert immediately after the sentence or phrase you wish to annotate the following macro:<ref>This is the footnote text</ref>
- Replace 'This is the footnote text' with the footnote you wish to add, using the format: first name, surname, title, (place of publication, date of publication), page or folio number
- Save the page
For more information and advanced formatting, including how to add and format links within the footnote, see the Wikipedia help on footnotes. This uses the same markup formatting.
Example footnote template:
- ''HCA 13/XX f.XXXX Case: XXXX; Deposition: XXXX; Date: XXXX. Transcribed by XXXX''<ref>[http://XXXXX Electronic link to a digital source]</ref>
Annotate HCA 13/64 Volume Page
Annotate HCA 13/65 Volume Page
Annotate HCA 13/68 Volume Page
Annotate HCA 13/69 Volume Page
Annotate HCA 13/70 Volume Page
Annotate HCA 13/71 Volume Page
Annotate HCA 13/72 Volume Page
Annotate HCA 13/73 Volume Page
Annotate HCA 13/74 Volume Page
Marine Lives Tools
1. longe before the seizure of the said shipp ansenls and otherwise
2. referring him selfe to his foregoeing deposition ˹and the said tres˺ hee cannot depose.
3. To the nineth hee referreth himselfe to the XXX slive of this foure, and
4. hath heard than the said shipp was seized by some shipp of eight of this
5. Commonwealth in weach capth and otherwise hee cannot depose.
6. To the tenth hee referreth himselfe to this his foregoeing deponent, the
7. hee XXX English bres arlate not being annexed.
To the interrogatories. [CENTRE HEADING]
9. To the first hee saith hee is axarke third man by birth and hath lived in
10. London about 20 yeares last, and hath interest in the goods claimed by
11. this sut, and otherwise negatively.
12. To the second nhee saith hee doth not knoweth producent korest Parne
13. personally, and that hee the said Korich hath alsoe an interest in the said
14. goods. and otherwise saving this foregoeing deponent hee cannot answer.
15. To the third hath saith hee was not at in spaine at the bringing the said goods,
16. and otherwise hee referreth him selfe to his foregoeing deposition., saving the
17. since hee cannot depose.
18. to the fourth hee saith hee was not present at the hiring and taking the
19. said shipp to freight by the said Parne, but beleeveth there was a
20. charterpartie made for the said affre perment, and otherwise hee referreth
21. himselfe to his foregoeing deposition.
22. To the 5th hee saith hee doth not know the predxxxxx interrogatorie Gilbert Master, but
23. beleeveth him to be a dutchman, and saith he said master hath not any
24. interest in the goods in question. and otherwise cannot answer.
25. To the 6th hee saith hee is assured and very well knoweth that ˹neither˺ the
26. said goods nowe reclaimed nor any part thereof doo belong to any spaniard
27. or fflandrian, or other subiect of the king of Spaine. and
28. To the 7th hee referreth himselfe to the bill of echange aforesaid and
29. to his foregoing deponent and otherwise hee cannot depose.
30. To the 8th hee saith hee for his part hath made use assurance upon
31. his rcinnernt imtest in the said goods, but when others have donne xxxx
32. for their hee knoweth not.
Anthony Philip [SIGNATURE, RH SIDE]
Repeated before doctor Godolphin./.
The same day.
Examined upon the fore said allegation
Edward Bradbourne servant unto Mr Martin Noell
of London Marchant, aged 19 yeares or thereabouts
sworne and examined. written middle to right
39. To the first article hee saith and deposeth that with in the time arlate
40. namely from about the beginning of October 1655 to this present
41. the arlate Kocns Parve of Rotterdam was and at this present
42. is the acce Bandeur of the said producent George Robinson, and